Hi! Welcome to my resources page!
Your well-being is influenced by a variety of factors.
A lot of times when we’re struggling to feel our best or find direction, there’s a piece of the puzzle that’s missing, OR an area that’s being neglected.
This FREE resource guide is a compilation of so much juicy information that I’ve spent 2+ years acquiring and that has vastly changed my life and my outlook on wellness. Though it is all important stuff, not all of it may be relevant to you on your journey at this time. So I encourage you to spend time on the section that speaks to you.
And if you find something particularly helpful, please let me know so I can continue to improve this page.
NERVOUS SYSTEM AWARENESS
How the state of your nervous system impacts your life in a variety of ways:
- How to do the work: Recognize your patterns, heal from your past, and create yourself by Dr. Nicole LePera (self healing – basically therapy in a book!)
- Atomic Habits by James Clear (Habits)
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck (Mindset)
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael Singer (spirituality) transform your relationship with yourself and the world around you. Discover what you can do to put an end to the habitual thoughts/emotions that limit your consciousness
- Think Like a Monk by Jay Shetty (Mindfulness, training your mind, finding purpose)
- The Emotion Code: How to Release Your Trapped Emotions for Abundant Health, Love, and Happiness by Bradley Nelson (Energy Healing, Emotional resilience)
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport (Focus, high performance)
- The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel (Personal Finance)
- Insight Timer – 100,000 FREE guided meditations!
- Calm – daily meditations & mindfulness resources to help you improve your focus & general well being day to day ( I personally use Calm daily to track emotions, meditate, and for focus music while I work)
- Headspace – a mindfulness/meditation app to help you manage emotions. Includes guided workouts in the premium version too.
- Smiling Mind – Smiling Mind is a tool developed by psychologists and educators to help bring balance to your life.
- Habit (App) – track daily habits with a simple user design & lots of color choices
- How & Why to Track Your Habits (Article)
Tools to help you be effective in any area of life, as well as tools to manage your mental health and daily wellness
- Trello – has a great “drag and drop” user experience that’s the best tool for various ‘to-do’ lists. I use it to create a “backlog” of ideas for everything from my content ideas for my next blog posts/Instagram topics, to items I want to buy, to a more general to-do list. A full post with more details is coming soon!
Start your own blog, website, or online business
This is by no means my area of expertise.
BUT, I have done it, and I have learned a lot from many wonderful creators who DO dedicate to helping others do the same. Below, you can find some fantastic resources to help you get started if you came here for the personal growth resources, but have gotten inspired to create something of your own.
- Let’s Reach Success – Lidiya helps women create online businesses through blogging and online course creation! Check out her super thorough course, Fearless Content for everything you need to know to get started building a content centered business online.
- Rebelle Nutrition – interested in creating an online course so that you can share your knowledge on a particular subject in a scalable way? Or just want to learn more about how it can transform your life? Check out Amie’s work here.