Hi! Welcome to the resources page of Let’s Live Inspired.
This page is a collection of resources that I’ve found helpful in my personal growth journey. I believe in living a well rounded life, and so my resources page covers all sorts of different areas of growth. Not all of it may be relevant to you, but I encourage you to look around and find what catches your interest.
I hope you find some inspiration from the list below! And check back frequently as I update this list regularly based on new information I come across!
Personal Growth Resources
- How to do the work: Recognize your patterns, heal from your past, and create yourself by Dr. Nicole LePera (self healing – basically therapy in a book!)
- Atomic Habits by James Clear (Habits)
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck (Mindset)
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael Singer (spirituality) transform your relationship with yourself and the world around you. Discover what you can do to put an end to the habitual thoughts/emotions that limit your consciousness
- Think Like a Monk by Jay Shetty (Mindfulness, training your mind, finding purpose)
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport (Focus, high performance)
- The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel (Personal Finance)
- Insight Timer – 100,000 FREE guided meditations!
- Calm – daily meditations & mindfulness resources to help you improve your focus & general well being day to day ( I personally use Calm daily to track emotions, meditate, and for focus music while I work)
- Headspace – a mindfulness/meditation app to help you manage emotions. Includes guided workouts in the premium version too.
- Smiling Mind – Smiling Mind is a tool developed by psychologists and educators to help bring balance to your life.
- Habit (App) – track daily habits with a simple user design & lots of color choices
- How & Why to Track Your Habits (Article)
Tools to help you be effective in any area of life, as well as tools to manage your mental health and daily wellness
- Trello – has a great “drag and drop” user experience that’s the best tool for various ‘to-do’ lists. I use it to create a “backlog” of ideas for everything from my content ideas for my next blog posts/Instagram topics, to items I want to buy, to a more general to-do list. A full post with more details is coming soon!
Start your own blog, website, or online business
This is by no means my area of expertise.
BUT, I have done it, and I have learned a lot from many wonderful creators who DO dedicate to helping others do the same. Below, you can find some fantastic resources to help you get started if you came here for the personal growth resources, but have gotten inspired to create something of your own.
- Let’s Reach Success – Lidiya helps women create online businesses through blogging and online course creation! Check out her super thorough course, Fearless Content for everything you need to know to get started building a content centered business online.
- Rebelle Nutrition – interested in creating an online course so that you can share your knowledge on a particular subject in a scalable way? Or just want to learn more about how it can transform your life? Check out Amie’s work here.