A quick note for the holidays…
For anyone who is celebrating, happy holidays! Wishing you and your families good health and happiness this holiday season.
If you get to spend time with loved ones in any shape or form, I hope you enjoy it!
I also want to acknowledge the not so cheerful parts of the holidays for many.
- Anyone who is spending the holidays alone this year due to COVID
- Anyone who is grieving during the holidays and missing someone they lost either this year or in the past
- Anyone who has struggled financially this year and or felt any level of financial strain this holiday season
- Anyone who is struggling with:
- mental health (seasonal or otherwise)
- self esteem and body image amidst all the food & treats
- Anyone who is having a tough time for any reason
If any of this applies to you, I see you. What you’re going through is a valid reason to dread this time of year and I just want to acknowledge that in the midst of everyone’s cheerful posts.
Here’s to the holidays.
Here’s to everything we have to be grateful for.
Here’s to staying positive for better times in the coming year.
Here’s to looking forward to 2021 and all of the promise and hope of the New Year ahead.